2. Compassion and peace and love be increased to you.
3. Beloved ones, making all haste to write to you concerning our common deliverance, I felt the necessity to write to you urging you to earnestly contend for the belief which was once for all delivered to the Set-apart Ones.
6. And the messengers who did not keep their own principality, but left their own dwelling, He has kept in everlasting shackles under darkness for the judgment of the great day.
7. Even as Sedom and Amorah and the cities around them in a similar way to these, having given themselves over to whoring and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, undergoing judicial punishment of everlasting fire.
10. But these blaspheme that which they do no know. And that which they know naturally, like unreasoning beasts, in these they corrupt themselves.
11. Woe to them! Because they have gone in the way of Qayin and gave themselves to the delusion of Bil’am for a reward and perished in the rebellion of Qorah.
12. These are rocky reefs in our love feasts, feasting with you, feeding themselves without fear, waterless clouds borne about by the winds, late autumn tress without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots,
13. wild waves of the sea foaming up their own shame, straying stars for whom blackness of darkness is kept forever.
15. to execute judgment on all, to punish all who are wicked among them concerning all their wicked works which they have committed in a wicked way and concerning all the harsh words which wicked sinners have spoken against Him.”
16.These are grumblers, complainers, who walk according to their own lusts and their mouth speaks proudly, admiring faces of others for the sake of gain.
18. because they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own wicked lusts.
19. These are the ones who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
22. And show compassion toward some who are doubting,
23. but others save with fear, snatching them out of the fire, hating even the garment of defiled by the flesh.
24. And to Him Who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of His esteem with exceeding joy,
25. to the only wise Elohim, our Saviour, be esteem and greatness and might and authority, both now and forever. Amen.
Filed under: Elohim, End of Days, False preachers, False teachers, Natsarim, Reign of Yahusha Messiah, religion, Set-Apart Spirit of Elohim, Wrath of YAHUAH, Yah, Yahuah, Yahudah, YHWH | Tagged: Christianity, Elohim, End of Days, false preachers, false teachers, Hell, Lake of Fire, Yahuah, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach, YHWH | 1 Comment »