Are today’s Christian “leaders” really just con-men and con-women working for the Babylonian trinity of Nimrod, Tammuz and Semiramis? To answer this question, we must ask what the Christian leaders are doing to promote the Mystery Religion of Semiramis, Nimrod and Tammuz, and what is it that they are NOT revealing (suppressing the Truth) to their followers about this conning of others for mammon for this trinity. For this, all we do is have to provide historical evidence that the holidays of Christmas, Easter, St. Valentines Day, All Saints Day and Halloween all have their roots in the Babylonian Trinity, and that the Christian leaders are REFUSING to inform their followers of the Babylonian inspiration of these holidays for fear that they would get LESS MAMMON when they INVOKE these holidays (please notice the difference between so-called “Christian holidays” and “Jewish festivals”) when they ask for mammon.
And, it is the truth that I have already written an article concerning these holidays and their connection to the Babylonian trinity — and also true that I shared this information via many times a direct link to the article through electronic communication to many major Christian organizations and their leaders thereof — and even providing some with a phone call or two. I got almost ZERO follow-up, though their written words told me they were concerned about “every” person. These Christians leaders and their organizations were warned to the tune of over approximately 700 contacts with them, with the vast majority going to major — and a smaller amount going to minor — Christian organizations.
So, what DO you call someone who is WILLING to invoke Babylonian-inspired holidays for mammon, all the while SUPPRESSING THE Truth to their followers for fear that they would get LESS mammon? I would call them Truth Suppressors working as con-men and con-women for the Babylonian trinity of Tammuz, Semiramis and Nimrod.
I called the 700 Club, and I believe Pat Robertson was on a recording quoting FROM this passage in the Scriptures at Yeshayahu 8: 13 (Isaiah) :” of hosts, Him you shall set-apart. Let Him be your fear and let Him be your dread.” Now, let’s continue with that very Scripture; “And He shall be for a set-apart place, but a STONE OF STUMBLING and a rock that makes for FALLING to both the houses of Yisra’el, as a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Yerushalayim. And many among them shall STUMBLE and FALL and be BROKEN and SNARED and TAKEN.” Bind up the witness and seal the Torah among My taught ones. And I shall wait on , who hides His face from the house of Ya’azob…Look, I and the children whom has given me — for signs and wonders in Yisra’el from of hosts, who dwells in Mount Tsiyon. And when they say to you, “Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter, “should not a people seek their Elohim? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living? To the Torah and to the witness! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no daybreak. And they shall pass through it hard pressed and hungry. And is shall be, when they are hungry, that they shall be wroth and curse their sovereign and their Elohim, looking upward. And they shall LOOK TO THE EARTH and see DISTRESS AND DARKNESS, GLOOM OF HARD TIMES and be DRIVEN INTO THICK DARKNESS.
Now let’s go to the very beginnings of that passage that Pat Robertson quoted; Yeshayahu 8:9 “Be shattered, O YOU PEOPLE’S and BE BROKEN IN PIECES! GIVE EAR, ALL YOU FROM THE FAR PLACES OF THE EARTH. Gird yourselves, but be broken into pieces. Take council, and it comes to ruin, speak a word and it does not stand, for El is with us.” For spoke thus to me with a strong hand and instructed me that I should NOT WALK IN THE WAYS OF THIS PEOPLE, SAYING, “Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’ concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, nor be afraid of their threats, not be troubled.”
And I say that these con-men and con-women Christian leaders ARE CONSPIRING to SUPPRESS the Truth about these Nimrodic holidays to their followers, spreading their falsehoods around the globe, all the while uplifting OTHER SOVEREIGNS that originally were somehow connected to the falsehoods that Semiramis started.
So, to be sure, when I was a Christian, I was spreading falsehoods to others about these holidays, but did not know I was doing so. But, when I inform a Christian or their organizations and their leaders thereof about the historical evidence that these holidays are from Babylon, they not only SUPPRESS THE Truth, but become Pathological Liars for the Trinity of Tammuz, Nimrod and Semiramis, wanting to hear no evil, see no evil and tell no evil about how these holidays are abomination to according to Scripture.
So, now I will bring the historical facts concerning these holidays to light so that the truth can finally be told to everyone, and that hearing this it will either set people free, or condemn them as Truth Suppressors;
Here are the historical facts concerning the holidays of Christmas, Easter, All Saints Day, Halloween and St. Valentines Day:
- In Rome, feast of Sol Invictus (the Unconquerable Sun), or Mithra’s birthday, was celebrated on December 25.
- In the 4th century A.D., Pope Julius officially made December 25 the day for Christians to celebrate the birth of the Jewish Messiah , calling it the Feast of the Nativity, though birthdays were not celebrated by the followers of the Way of Messiah, and Messiah’s birthday was not only not celebrated, no record can be even be found noting His actual birth.
- In the 8th century A.D., the Feast of the Nativity had gained popularity across most of the world, but replacing the hedonistic celebrations in name only. Most Puritans that came to America outlawed the holiday, and it wasn’t common to celebrate it until after the Civil War.
- “A broad element of English Christianity still considered Christmas celebration a pagan blasphemy. The Puritans, Baptists, Quakers, Presbyterians, Calvinists and other denominations brought this opposition to early New England and strong opposition to the holiday lasted in American until the middle of the 18th century.” — The Origins of Christmas, Rick Meisel, Dec. 19, 1993, p.4.
- Semiramis’ son Tammuz was born at the winter solstice around December 25. Tammuz became a sovereign in the eyes of the people.
- The Christmas tree and the Yule log used today were first used to celebrate the birth of Tammuz, and became an annual religious festival in ancient pagan Babylon. The celebration of the birthday of Tammuz was always a wild drunken orgy — a favorite festival among the Pagans.
- Many Santa researchers agree that some traits of Santa were borrowed from Norse / Scandinavian Mythology. The Norse sovereign Oden or Woden is described as riding through the sky on an eight-legged white horse named Sleipnir. Odin lived in Valhalla (the North) and had a long white beard. Odin myth had him flying through the sky during the winter solstice (December 21-25), rewarding good children, while punishing naughty ones.
- Santa can also be traced to the Norse sovereign Thor. Thor was the sovereign of the peasants and the common people, and was represented as a heavy-build, jovial, elderly man, with a long white beard. His element was the fire and his color red, and the fireplace in every home was set-apart to him, and mythology says that he would come down through the chimney into his element, the fire. Thor drove in a chariot drawn by two white goats called Cracker and Gnasher, and he fought the giants of ice and snow so he became known as the Yule-sovereign. He lived in the Northland, where he had his palace among icebergs.
- The origins of many Christian customs comes from Babylonian sun-worship and have been cleverly absorbed into the religion of Christianity.
- The Nimrod Tree is now the ‘Christmas Tree, but originated in Babylon, along with the wreaths, branches and boughs that were used by the ancient pagans as emblems of Nimrod, because it was believed they were thought of as the re-birth of the sun. Trees were decorated during the winter solstice.
- In Babylonian Mythology, after Nimrod’s death, he became the sun-sovereign and was worshiped as Baal (Baal mean ‘Lord’), Marduk, Mithras, Ahura, Mazda, Gott, Aton, and Dagon.
- Pagans were absorbed into Christianity, and brought with them their Pagan religious festivals, and the truth was cleverly suppressed, while Christians continued to support these abominations.
- Different forms under different names of the original son of the Sun-sovereign Tammuz of Babylon, which is the land from which sun worship originally spread, can all be traced back to Babylon and the birthday of Tammuz.
- Nativity worship is actually about the sovereign Tammuz (also known as Nimrod), and was performed with carved idol images that were set up in chamber rooms (manger sets) and prayed to. The figures in the modern nativity sets have been given names such as Mary, Joseph, the Three Wise Men, shepherds, etc., but these are evolved and false, with the real person originally being worshiped being Tammuz.
- The Christmas wreath comes from the worship of Tammuz, and the wreaths were round and came from evergreen trees to symbolize the sun (just as halos in most Christian art) — the eternal sun named Tammuz by the ancient Pagans.
- The earliest known inhabitants of Mesopotamia were the Sumerians, whom the Scriptures refer to as the people of the “land of Shinar” (Gen 10:10). Nimrod united the people of Babylonia under his rule about 2300 B.C.
- The Scriptures speak much about the Babylonians all the way back from the time of Hammurapi (2000 BC) to the fall of Babylon (about 500 BC). Throughout the Old Covenant there are references to the Babylonians, their people, culture, religion and military power.
- Consider the following quote from The Democrat and Chronicle, Rochester, New York, December 1984: “The Roman festival of Saturnalia, Dec. 17-24, moved citizens to decorate their homes with greens and lights and give gifts to children and the poor. The Dec. 25 festival of natalis solis invicti, the birth of the unconquered sun, was decreed by the emperor Aurelian in A.D. 274 as a Winter Solstice celebration, and sometime (later)…was Christianized as a date to celebrate the birth of the Son of Light.”
- “The early Romans were not celebrating Christmas but rather a pagan feast called the Saturnalia. It occurred each year around the beginning of winter, or the winter solstice. This was the time when the sun had taken its lowest path across the sky and the days were beginning to lengthen, thus assuring another season of growth. — Dr. William Gutsch, chairman of the American Museum of Natural History
- The Saturnalia celebrated Saturn—the fire sovereign who was said to also to be a sovereign of sowing (planting), since heat from the sun was necessary to allow for planting and growth of crops. He was worshipped so that he would come back (as he was supposed to be the “sun”) and warm the earth again so that spring planting could occur. Also, the planet Saturn was later named after him because of its rings and bright red color, best representing the sovereign of fire.
- Virtually every civilization has/had a fire/sun sovereign, with the Egyptians calling him Vulcan, the Greeks calling him Kronos, as did the Phoenicians—but they also called him Saturn. The Babylonians called him Tammuz (as Tammuz was said to be Nimrod, resurrected in the person of his son), Molech or Baal, and all were the various names for NIMROD who was considered to be the father of all the Babylonian sovereigns.
- “Now, this is in exact accordance with the character of the Great Head of the system of fire-worship. Nimrod, as the representative of the devouring fire to which human victims, and especially children, were offered in sacrifice, was regarded as the great child-devourer…he was, of course, the actual father of all the Babylonian gods; and, therefore, in that character he was afterwards universally regarded. As the Father of the gods, he was, as we have seen, called Kronos; and every one knows that the classical story of Kronos was just this, that, ‘he devoured his sons as soon as they were born.’ (Lempriere Classical Dictionary, ‘Saturn.’)…This legend has a further and deeper meaning; but, as applied to Nimrod, or ‘The Horned One,’ it just refers to the fact, that,as the representative of Moloch or Baal, infants were the most acceptable offerings at his altar. We have ample and melancholy evidence on this subject from the records of antiquity. ‘The Phoenicians,’ says Eusebius, ‘every year sacrificed their beloved and only-begotten children to Kronos or Saturn.’” — The Two Babylons, Alexander Hislop, page 231
- Continuing: “…he who approached the fire would receive a light from divinity” and “through divine fire all the stains produced by generations could be purged away.” Therefore, “children were made to pass through the fire unto Molech” (Jer. 32:35).
- “And it was a principle of the Mosaic law, a principle no doubt derived from the patriarchal faith, that the priest must partake of whatever was offered as a sin-offering (Numbers xviii. 9, 10). Hence, the priests of Nimrod or Baal were necessarily required to eat of the human sacrifices; and thus it has come to pass that ‘Cahna-Bal,’ the ‘Priest of Baal,’ is the established word in our own tongue for a devourer of human flesh.” — The Two Babylons, by Alexander Hislop, page 232
- The Bibliotheca Sacra states, “The interchange of presents between friends is a like characteristic of Christmas and the Saturnalia, and must have been adopted by Christians from the pagans, as the admonition of Tertullian plainly shows” — Vol. 12, pp. 153-155
- “An old Babylonish fable told of an evergreen tree which sprang out of a dead tree stump. The old stump symbolized the dead Nimrod, the new evergreen tree symbolized that Nimrod had come to life again in Tammuz! Among the Druids the oak was sacred, among the Egyptians it was the palm, and in Rome it was the fir, which was decorated with red berries during the Saturnalia!” — Walsh, Curiosities of Popular Customs, p. 242.
- Frederick J. Haskin’s Answers to Questions states; “The Christmas tree is from Egypt, and its origin dates from a period long anterior to the Christian Era.”
- “European pagans brought holly sprays into their homes, offering them to the fairy people of the forests as refuges from the harsh winter weather. During the Saturnalia, the Roman winter festival, branches of holly were exchanged as tokens of friendship…”
- The modern term for merging false pagan customs with the worship of Elohim is called syncretism.
- “…all ranks devoted themselves to feasting and mirth, presents were exchanged among friends, and crowds thronged the streets, shouting ‘Lo Saturnalia.’ An offering was made beneath a decorated evergreen tree, according to the pagan poet, Virgil. Figurines and masks—called‘oscilla’—were hung on the tree, as are Christmas decorations today. History admits…there can be no doubt that we have in these ‘oscilla’ a relic of human sacrifice…” — the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities, “Oscilla” 3rd edition, volume II
- “For a time, coins and other monuments continued to link Christian doctrines with worship of the sun, to which Constantine had been addicted previously. But even when this phase came to an end, Roman paganism continued to exert other, permanent influences, great and small…The ecclesiastical calendar retains numerous remnants of pre-Christian festivals, notably Christmas, which blends elements including both the feast of the Saturnalia and the birthday of Mithra. But, most of all, the mainstream of Western Christianity owed ancient Rome the firm discipline that gave it stability and shape.” — Encyclopaedia Britannica, 15th edition, volume 10, pages 1062-3
- “How much the date of the festival depended upon the pagan Brumalia (December 25) following the Saturnalia (Dec. 17-24), and celebrating the shortest day of the year and the ‘new sun’…cannot be accurately determined. The pagan Saturnalia and Brumalia were too deeply entrenched in popular custom to be set aside by Christian influence…The pagan festival with its riot and merry-making was so popular that Christians were glad of an excuse to continue its celebration with little change in spirit and in manner. Christian preachers of the West and the Near East protested against the unseemly frivolity with which Christ’s birthday was celebrated, while Christians of Mesopotamia accused their Western brethren of idolatry and sun worship for adopting as Christian this pagan festival.” — New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge
- “Christmas was not among the earliest festivals of the church…Certain Latins, as early as 354, may have transferred the birthday from January 6th to December 25, which was then a Mithraic feast…or birthday of the unconquered SUN…The Syrians and Armenians, who clung to January 6th, accused the Romans of sun worship and idolatry, contending…that the feast of December 25th, had been invented by disciples of Cerinthus…” — The Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1946 edition
- It can be said that the entirety of traditional Christianity is actually built around the worship of Nimrod/Saturn/Molech/Baal, with the modern mother/child “Mary/Jesus” push, including actual worship of Mary, representing a parallel with Nimrod and his mother, Semiramis.
- Christmas Tree – The set-apart tree of the winter-sovereign, of which the Druids believed the spirit of their sovereigns resided in the tree. Most ancient pagans knew the tree represented Nimrod reincarnated into Tammuz, and also looked upon the tree as a phallic symbol.
- The star – Pentalpha, is the five-pointed star, and a powerful symbol of Satan, second only to the hexagram. The star is the set-apart symbol of Nimrod.
- Candles (like the modern “Christmas lights”) represents the sun-sovereigns newly-born fire.
- Mistletoe is the set-apart plant of the Druids, symbolizing pagan blessings of fertility, with the kissing under the mistletoe being the first step in the reproductive cycle. Also, Witches use the white berries in potions.
- December 25 is known as the “nativity” of the sun, and is the birthday of Tammuz, the son of Semiramis, and Nimrod reincarnated. December 21 is known as Yule, and the Roman Catholic Church moved the celebration of Yule to December 25.
- “It was on or about December 21st that the ancient Greeks celebrated what are known to us as the Bacchanalia or festivities in honor of Bacchus, the god of wine. In these festivities the people gave themselves up to songs, dances and other revels which frequently passed the limits of decency and order”.
- “Later, when this adulterous and idolatrous woman gave birth to an illegitimate son, she claimed that this son, Tammuz by name, was Nimrod reborn.” Easter/Ishatar “claimed that her son was supernaturally conceived [no human father] and that he was the promised seed, the ‘savior’” “However, not only was the child worshipped, but the woman, the MOTHER, was also worshipped as much (or more) than the son!”.
“In the old fables of the Mystery cults, their ‘savior’ Tammuz, was worshipped with various rites at the Spring season. According to the legends, after he was slain [killed by a wild boar], he went into the underworld. But through the weeping of his mother… he mystically revived in the springing forth of the vegetation—in Spring! Each year a spring festival dramatically represented this supposed ‘resurrection’ from the underworld.”
- Babel was the origin of an idolatrous system that was adopted by the world, with the Scriptures warning, . The Scriptures say of her, “Babylon…the nations drank her wine; Therefore the nations are deranged” (Jeremiah 51:7).
- The ancient Greek historian Herodotus “witnessed the Mystery religion and its rites in numerous countries and mentions how Babylon was the primeval source from which ALL systems of idolatry flowed.” Austen Layard commented “that we have the united testimony of sacred and profane history that idolatry originated in the area of Babylonia—the most ancient of religious systems.”
- As the people scattered from Babel with their different languages, they used different names for Nimrod, Tammuz and Semiramis. Some called the Mother sovereigness “ISHTAR” (originally pronounced “Easter”) In other lands, she was called Eostre, Astarte, Ostera, and Eastre. Other names for Semiramis are Wife of Baal, Ashtaroth or Ashtoreth, and Queen of Heaven, with the Mother sovereign frequently worshipped as the sovereigness of fertility, and called Mother Nature and sovereigness of Spring, sexual love and birth.
- The Easter bunny symbolizes the Mother sovereign, while annual Spring time fertility rituals are associated with the worship of the Mother Goddess and Tammuz, the reincarnation of her husband Nimrod.
- “The egg was a sacred symbol among the Babylonians. They believed an old fable about an egg of wondrous size which was supposed to have fallen from heaven into the Euphrates River. From this marvelous egg—according to the ancient story—the Goddess Astarte (Easter) [Semiramis], was hatched. And so the egg came to symbolize the Goddess Easter.”
- “About 200 B.C. mystery cults began to appear in Rome just as they had earlier in Greece. Most notable was the Cybele cult centered on Vatican hill …Associated with the Cybele cult was that of her lover, Attis (the older Tammuz, Osiris, Dionysus, or Orpheus under a new name). He was a god of ever-reviving vegetation. Born of a virgin, he died and was reborn annually. The festival began as a day of blood on Black Friday and culminated after three days in a day of rejoicing over the resurrection.” — Gerald L. Berry, author of “Religions of the World
- In 469, emperor Gelasius declared February 14th a set-apart day in honor of Valentinus, instead of the pagan sovereign Lupercus, which allowed Christianity to take over some of the celebrations of love and fertility, which had previously occurred in paganism settings.
- “After the conversion of the Imperial city (Rome), the Christians still continued, in the month of February, the annual celebration of the Lupercalia; to which they ascribed a secret and mysterious influence on the genial powers of the animal and vegetable world. ” — The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbons
- The Greeks copied most of their mythology from the Romans, with Lupercus known as Pan, the sovereign of light. The Phoenicians worshipped the same sovereign as Baal, the sun-sovereign, and was one of many names or titles for Nimrod, who was a mighty hunter.
- Cupid was the son of Venus, Roman sovereigness of beauty and love, and also known as Eros in ancient Greece, he was the son of Aphrodite. According to myth, he was responsible for impregnating numerous sovereignesses and human mortals. Cupid was a child-like archer ( Nimrod was a skilled archer), with mythology describing him as having both a cruel and happy personality. Using his invisible arrows tipped with gold to strike unsuspecting men and women, he caused them to fall deeply in love. But, he did not do this for their benefit, but instead to drive them crazy with intense passion, in order to make their lives miserable, and to then laugh at the results.
- All Saints’ Day is followed by All-Souls’ Day, November 2, unless is a Sunday, which then it was November 3, another Catholic adaptation of pagan festivals for the dead. Prayers for the dead are an integral part of the traditional All Saint’s Day services on November 1, and on the next Sunday. Halloween gets its name from the Catholic holiday, it is a Hallowed evening, because it precedes All Hallows’ Day, thus: Hallow’en. Halloween is nothing more than a pagan holiday to honor the dead and evil spirits.
The Christians who continue to spread falsehoods about these pagan holidays claiming that Heaven supports them — all the while seeing no evil, hearing no evil and speaking no evil of these Nimrodic holidays — have thusly CHOOSEN to become Pathological Liars, of which Heaven does not condone.
Filed under: Catholic Church, Christianity, ChristMass, Nimrod/Tammuz/Semiramis, Nimrodic Holidays, religion, War on Christmas | Tagged: Christianity, false preachers, false teachers, Mystery Babylon, Nimrodic Holidays, Paganism, Roman Catholic Church, Satan, Vatican | 1 Comment »