I was distraught, and as I have done in the past on several occasions, I opened the Hebraic Scriptures to a certain part, but not knowing which book or what my eyes shall first look upon to then read, when I came to the following section in Luke chapters 17 through 19:27 as follows:
Luke 17:1 And He said to the taught ones, “It is inevitable that stumbling-blocks should come, but woe to him through whom they come! 2. It is better if a millstone is put around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that the should cause one of these little ones to stumble. 3. Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him and if he repents, forgive him. 4. And if he sins against you seven times in a day and seven times in a day comes back to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”
5. And the emissaries said to the Master, “Give us more belief.” 6. And the Master said, “If you have belief as a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be pulled up but the roots and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you. 7. But who of you, having a servant ploughing or shepherding, would say to him when he has come in from the field, ‘Come immediately and sit down to eat.’
8. But would he not rather say to him, ‘Prepare somewhat for my supper and first yourself and serve me while I eat and drink and afterward you shall ear and drink’? 9. Would he thank that servant because he did what he was commanded? I think not. 10. So also you, when you have done all that you were commanded, say, ‘We are unworthy servants, we have done what was our duty to do.'”
11. And it came to be, as He went to Yerushalayim, that He passed through the midst of Shomeron and Balil. 12. And as He was entering into a certain village, He was met by ten leprous men, who stood at a distance. 13. And they lifted their voices, saying, “, Master, have compassion on us!”
14. And having seen them, He said to them, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And it came to be, that as they were going, they were cleansed. 15. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, praising Elohim with a loud voice, 16. and he fell down upon his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him. And he was a Shomeronite.
17. And answering, said, “Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? 18. Was no one found to return to give praise to Elohim, except this foreigner?” And He said to him, “Rise, go your way. Your belief has made you well.”
20. And having been asked by the Pharisees when the reign of Elohim would come, He answered them and said, “The reign of Elohim does not come with intent watching, nor shall they say, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ For look, the reign of Elohim is in your midst!”
22. And he said to the taught ones, “Days shall come when you shall long to see one of the days of the Son of Adam, but you shall not see it. 23. And they shall say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them, nor follow.
24. “For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Adam shall be in His day. 25. But first He has to suffer much and be rejected by this generation.
26. “And as it came to be in the days of Noah, so also shall it be in the days of the Son of Adam: 27. They were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah went into the ark and the flood came and destroyed them all.
28. “And likewise, as it came to be in the days of Lot: They were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building, 29. but on the day Lot went out of Sedom it rained fire and sulphur from heaven and destroyed all.
30. “It shall be the same in the day the Son of Adam is revealed. 31. In that day, he who shall be on the house-top and his goods in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back.
32, “Remember the wife of Lot. 33. Whoever seeks to save his life shall lose it and whoever loses his life shall preserve it. 34. I say to you, in that night there shall be two in one bed, the one shall be taken and the other shall be left.
35, “Two shall be grinding together, the one shall be taken and the other shall be left. 36. Two shall be in the field, the one shall be taken and the other shall be left.” 37. And they answering, said to Him, “Where, Master?” And He said to them, “Where the body is, there also the eagles shall be gathered together.”
1. And He spoke a parable to them, that they should always pray and not lose heart, 2. saying, “In a certain city there was a certain judge, not fearing Elohim nor regarding man. 3. And a widow was in that city and she came to him, saying, ‘Do right to me on my adversary.’ 4. And he would not for a while, but afterward he said within himself, ‘Even if I do not fear Elohim nor regard man, 5. yet because this widow troubles me I shall do right to her, lest by here continual coming she wears me out.'”
6. And the Master said, “Hear what the unrighteous judge said. 7. And shall Elohim not do right by all means to His own chosen ones, who are crying out day and night to Him, and being patient over them? 8. I say to you that He shall do right to them speedily, but when the Son of Adam comes, shall He find the belief on the earth?”
9. And He also spoke this parable to some who relied on themselves that they were righteous and looking down on others: 10 “Two men went up to the Set-Apart Place to pray – the one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11. The Pharisee stood and began to pray with himself this way, ‘Elohim, I thank You that I am not like the rest of men, swindlers, unrighteous, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12. “I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13. But the tax collector standing at a distance would not even raise his eyes to the heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, ‘Elohim, show favour unto me, a sinner!’
14. “I say to you, this man went down to his house declared right, rather than the other. For everyone who is exalting himself shall be humbled, and he who is humbling himself shall be exalted.”
15, And they also brought infants to Him to touch them, but His taught ones seeing it, rebuked them. 16. But called them to Him and said, “Let the little children come to Me and do not forbid them, for of such is the reign of Elohim. 17. “Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the reign of Elohim as a little child, shall certainly not enter into it.”
18. And a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit everlasting life?” 19. So said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except One – Elohim. 20. You know the commandments, ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Respect your father and your mother,'”
21. And he said, “All these I have watched over from my youth.” 22. And hearing this, said to him, “Yet one you lack: Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor and you shall have treasure in heaven and come, follow Me.” 23. But when he heard this, he became intensely sad, for he was extremely rich.
24. And when saw that he became intensely sad, He said, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter into the reign of Elohim! 25. For it is easier for a camel to enter through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter into the reign of Elohim.”
26.And those who heard it said, “And who is able to be saved?” And he said, 27. “What is impossible with men is possible with Elohim.” 28. And Kepha said, “See, we have left all and followed You.” 29. And He said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or parents or brothers or wife or children, for the sake of the reign of Elohim, 30. who shall not receive many times more in this present time and in the age to come everlasting life.”
31. And taking the twelve aside, He said to them, “See, we are going up to Yerushalayim and all that have been written by the prophets about the Son of Adam shall be accomplished. 32. For He shall be delivered up to the gentiles and shall be mocked and insulted and spat upon, 33. and having flogged Him they shall kill Him. And on the third day He shall rise again.”
34. But they understood none of this and this word was hidden from them and they did not know what was being said. 35. And it came to be, that as He was coming near Yeriho, that a certain blind man was sitting by the way begging. 36. And hearing a crowd passing by, he asked what it meant. 37. They reported to him that of Natsarith was passing by.
38. And he cried out, saying, “, Son of Dawid, have compassion on me!” 39. And those going before were rebuking him that he should be silent, but he was crying out much more, “Son of Dawid, have compassion on me!” 40. And stopped and commanded him to be brought to Him. And when he had come near, He asked him, 41. saying, “What do you wish Me to do for you?” And he said, “Master, to receive my sight.”
42. And said to him, “Receive your sight! Your belief has saved you.” 43. And immediately he received his sight and was following Him, praising Elohim. And all the people, seeing it, gave praise to Elohim.
1. And having entered, He was passing through Yeriho. 2. And see, a man called Zakkai! He was a chief tax collector and he was rich, 3. and he was seeking to see who was, but was unable because of the crowd, for he was small in stature. 4. And having run ahead, he climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, because He was about to pass by.
5. And as came to the place, He looked up and saw him and said to him, “Zakkai, hurry and come down, for I have to stay at your house today.” 7. And seeing it, they all grumbled, saying, “He has gone in to stay with a man who is a sinner.”
8. But Zakkai stood up and said to the Master, “Look, Master, I give half of my possessions to the poor. And if I have taken whatever from anyone by false accusation, I repay fourfold.” 9. And said to him, “Today deliverance has come to this house – since he also is a son of Abrahim.
10. For the Son of Adam has come to seek and to save what was lost.” 11. And as they were hearing this, He spoke another parable, because He was near Yerushalayim and they thought the reign of Elohim was about to be manifested straightway.
12. He therefore said, “A certain nobleman went to a distant country to receive for himself a reign and to return. 13. And calling ten of his servants, He gave them ten minas and said to them, ‘Trade until I come.’ 14. “But his subjects were hating him and sent a delegation after him, to say, ‘We do not wish this one to reign over us.’
15. “And it came to be, when he came back, having received the reign, that he sent for these servants to whom he had given the silver, in order to know what each had gained by trading. 16. And the first came, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned ten minas.’ 17. And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant. Because you were trustworthy in a small matter, have authority over ten cities.’
18. “And the second came, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned five minas.’ 19. And he said to him also, ‘And you – be over five cities.’ 20. And another came, saying, ‘Master, here is your mina, 21. which I kept laid up in a handkerchief. 22. For I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. you take up what you did not lay down and reap what you did not sow.’
22. And he said to him, ‘Out of your own mouth I shall judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was a hard man, taking up what I did not lay down and reaping what I did not sow. 23. Why did you not put the silver in the bank, that when I come I could have collected it with interest?’
24. Then he said to those who stood by, ‘Take the mina from him and give it to him who possesses ten minas.’ 25. But they said to him, ‘Master, he already possesses ten minas.’ 26. For I say to you, that to everyone who possesses shall be given; and from him who does not possess, even what he possesses shall be taken away from him.
27. “But those enemies of mine who did not wish me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.'”
Filed under: Elohim, False preachers, False Prophet, False teachers, religion, Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach, Yerushalayim | Tagged: Elohim, End of Days, false preachers, false teachers, Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach |