60)1. “Arise, shine, for your light has come! And the esteem of YHWH has risen upon you.
2. “For look, darkness covers the earth and the thick darkness the peoples. But YHWH arises over you and His esteem is seen upon you.
3. “And the gentiles shall come to your light, and sovereigns to the brightness of your rising.
4. “Lift up your eyes all around and see: all of them have gathered, they have come to you; your sons come from afar and your daughters are supported on the side.
5. “Then you shall see and be bright and your heart shall throb and swell, for the wealth of the sea is turned to you, the riches of the gentiles come to you.
6. “A stream of camels cover your land, the dromedaries of Midyan and Ephah; all those from Sheba come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praises of YHWH.
7. “All the flocks of Qedar are gathered to you, the rams of Mebayoth serve you; they come up for acceptance on My altar and I embellish My esteemed House.
8. “Who are these who fly like a cloud and like doves to their windows?
9. “Because the coastlands wait for Me and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring your sons from afar, their silver and their gold with then, to the Name of YHWH your Elohim and to the Set-apart One of Yisra’el, because He has adorned you.
10. “And the sons of foreigners shall build your walls and their sovereigns serve you. For in My wrath I have smitten you, but in My delight I shall have compassion on you.
11. “And your gates shall be open continually, they are not shut day or night, to bring to you the wealth of the gentiles and their sovereigns in procession.
12. “For the nation and the reign that do not serve you shall perish and those gentiles shall be utterly laid waste.
13. “The esteem of Lebanon shall come to you, cypress, pine and the box tree together, to embellish the place of My set-apart place. And I shall make the place for My feet esteemed.
14. “And the sons of those who afflicted you come bowing to you and all those who despised you shall bow themselves at the soles of your feet. And they shall call you: City of YHWH, Tsiyon of the Set-apart One of Yisra’el.
15. “Instead of you being forsaken and hated, so that no one passes through you, I shall make you an everlasting excellence, a joy of many generations.
16. “And you shall drink dry the milk of the gentiles and shall milk the breast of sovereigns. And you shall know that I, YHWH, your Savior and your Redeemer, am the Elohim of Ya’aqob.
17. “Instead of bronze I bring gold and instead of iron I bring silver and bronze instead of wood and iron instead of stones. And I shall make your officers peace and your magistrates righteousness.
18. “Violence shall no longer be heard in your land; neither wasting nor ruin in within your borders. And you shall call your walls Deliverance and your gates Praise.
19. “No longer is the sun your light by day, nor does the moon give light to you for brightness, but YHWH shall be to you an everlasting light and your Elohim your comeliness.
20. “No longer does your sun go down, nor your moon withdraw itself, for YHWH shall be you everlasting light and the days of your mourning shall be ended.
21. “And your people, all of them righteous, shall inherit the earth forever–a branch of My planting, a work of My hands, to be adorned.
22. “The little shall become a thousand and the small one a strong nation. I, YHWH, shall hasten it in its time.
61)1. The Spirit of the Master YHWH is upon Me, because YHWH has anointed Me to bring the besorah to the meek. He has sent Me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim release to the captives and the opening of the prison to those who are bound.
2. to proclaim the acceptable year of YHWH and the day of vengeance of our Elohim, to comfort all who mourn,
3. to appoint unto those who mourn in Tsiyon: to give them embellishment for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garments of praise for the spirit of heaviness. They shall be called trees of righteousness, a planting of YHWH, to be adorned.
4. And they shall rebuild the old ruins, raise up the former wastes. And they shall restore the ruined cities, the wastes of many generations.
5. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks and the sons of the foreigner be your ploughmen and your vinedressers.
6. But you shall be called, ‘Priests of YHWH,’ ‘Servants of our Elohim‘ shall be said of you. You shall consume the strength of the gentiles and boast in their esteem.
7. Instead of your shame and reproach, they rejoice a second time in their portion. Therefore they take possession a second time in their land, everlasting joy is theirs.
8. “For I, YHWH, love right-ruling; I hate robbery for burnt offerings. And I shall give their reward in truth and make an everlasting covenant with them.
9. “And their seed shall be known among the gentiles and their offspring in the midst of the peoples. All who see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed YHWH has blessed.”
10. I greatly rejoice in YHWH, my being exults in my Elohim. For He has put garments of deliverance on me, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
11. For as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the seed to shoot up, so the Master YHWH causes righteousness and praise to shoot up before all the nations!
62)1. For Tsiyon’s sake I am not silent and for Yerushalayim’s sake I do not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness and her deliverance as a lamp that burns.
2. And the nations shall see your righteousness and all sovereigns your esteem. And you shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of YHWH designates.
3. And you shall be a crown of comeliness in the hand of YHWH and a royal head-dress in the hand of your Elohim.
4. No longer are you called “Forsaken,” and no longer is your land called “Deserted.” But you shall be called “Hephtsibah,” and your land “Married,” for YHWH shall delight in you and your land be married.
5. For as a young man marries a maiden, so shall your sons marry you. And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your Elohim rejoice over you.
6. I have set watchmen on your walls, O Yerushalayim, all the day and all the night, continually, who are not silent. You who remember YHWH, give yourselves no rest,
7. and give Him no rest til He establishes and till He makes Yerushalayim a praise in the earth.
8. YHWH has sworn by His right hand and by the arm of His strength, “No more do I give your grain to be food for your enemies, nor do sons of the foreigner drink your new wine, for which you have laboured;
9. “but those gathering it shall eat it and praise YHWH. And those collecting it shall drink it in My set-apart courts.”
10. Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Lift up a banner for the peoples!
11. See, YHWH has proclaimed to the end of the earth: “Say to the daughter of Tsiyon, ‘See, your deliverance has come; see, His reward is with Him and His work before Him.‘”
12. And they shallbe called, “The set-apart People, the Redeemed of YHWH.” And you shallbe called, “Sought Out, a City Not Forsaken.”
63)1. Who is this coming from Edom, with garments of glowing colours from Botrah, who is robbed in splendour, striding forward in the greatness of His strength? “It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
2. Why is there red on Your raiment and Your garments like on who treads the winepress?
3. “I have trodden the winepress alone and from the peoples no one was with Me. And I trod them down in My displeasure and I trampled them in My wrath. Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments and I have defiled all My raiment.
4. “For a day of vengeance is in My heart and the year of My redeemed has come.
5. “And I looked, but there was none helping and I was astonished that there was none upholding. So My own arm saved for Me and My wrath upheld Me.
6. “And I trod down peoples in My displeasure and made them drunk in My wrath and brought down their strength to earth.”
7. Let me recount the kindnesses of YHWH and the praises of YHWH, according to all that YHWH has done for us and the great goodness toward the house of Yisra’el, which He has done for them according to His compassion and according to His many kindnesses.
8. And He said, “They are My people, children who do not act falsely.” And He became their “Saviour.
9. In all their distress He was distressed and the Messenger of His Presence saved them. In His love and in His compassion He redeemed them and He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.
10. But they rebelled and grieved His Set-apart Spirit so He turned against them as an enemy and He fought against them.
11. Then He remembered the days of old, Mosheh, His people, “Where is He who brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of His flock? Where is He who put His Set-apart Spirit within him,
12. who led them by the right hand of Mosheh, with His comely arm, dividing the water before them to make for Himself an everlasting Name,
13. who led them through the deep? Like a horse in the wilderness they did not stumble.
14. As a beast goes down into the valley and the Spirit of YHWH causes him to rest, so You led Your people, to make Yourself a comely Name.
15. Look down from the heavens and see from Your set-apart and comely dwelling. Where are Your ardour and Your might, the stirring of Your inward parts and Your compassion toward me? Are they withheld?
16. For You are our Father, though Abrahim does not know us and Yisra’el does not recognise us. You, O YHWH, are our Father, our Redeemer—Your Name is from of old.
17. O YHWH, why do You make us stray from Your ways and harden our heart from Your fear? Turn back, for the sake of Your servants, the tribe of Your inheritance.
18. For a little while Your set-apart people possed it–our adversaries have trodden down Your set-apart place.
19. We have become like those over whom You never ruled–Your Name is not called on them!
64)1. Oh that You would tear the heavens open, come down, that mountains shall shake before Your ?–
2. as when fire burns twigs, as fire makes water boil–to make Your Name known to Your adversaries, so that nations tremble before You.
3. When You did awesome matters, which we did not expect, You came down, mountains did shake before You!
4. Since the beginning of the ages they have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any Elohim besides You, who acts for those who wait for Him.
5. You shall meet him who rejoices and does righteousness, who remembers You in Your ways. See, You were wroth when we sinned in them a long time. And should we be saved?
6. And all of us have become as one unclean and all our righteousnesses are as soiled rags. And all of us fade like a leaf and our crookednesses, like the wind, have taken us away.
7. And there is no one who calls on Your Name, who stirs himself up to take hold of You; for You have hidden Your face from us and have consumed us because of our crookedness.
8. And now, O YHWH, You are our Father. We are the clay and You our potter. And we are all the work of Your hand.
9. Do not be wroth, O YHWH, nor remember crookedness forever. See, please look, all of us are Your people!
10. Your set-apart cities has become a wilderness, Tsiyon has become a wilderness. Yerushalayim a waste.
11. Our set-apart and comely House, where our fathers praised You, has been burned up with fire. And all that we treasured has become a ruin.
12. In view of all this, would You strain Yourself, O YHWH? Would You keep silent and afflict us beyond measure?
65)1. “I have let Myself be inquired of, not by those who asked; I was found, not by those who sought Me. I said, ‘Here I am, here I am,’ to a nation not calling on My Name.
2. “I have held out My hands all day long to a stubborn people, who walk in a way that is not good, after their own thoughts;
3. “the people who provoke Me continually to My face, who slaughter in gardens and burn incense on altars of brick’
4. “who sit among the graves and spend the night in secret places, who eat flesh of pigs, and the broth of unclean meat is in their pots,
5. “who say, ‘Keep to yourself, do not come near me, for I am set-apart to you!’ These are smoke in My nostrils, a fire that burns all day.
6. “See, it is written before Me: I am not silent, but shall repay and I shall repay into their bosom,
7. “your crookednesses and the crookednesses of your fathers together,” said YHWH, “who burned incense on the mountains and reproached Me on the hills, And I shall measure their former work into their bosom.”
8. Thus said YHWH, “As the new wine is found in the cluster and one shall say, ‘Do not destroy it, for there is blessing in it,’ so I do for My servants’ sake, not to destroy them all.
9. “And I shall bring forth a seed from Ya’aqob and from Yahudah an heir of My mountains. My chosen ones shall inherit it and My servants dwell there.
10. “And Sharon shallbe a fold of flocks and the Valley of Akor a place for herds to lie down, for My people who have sought Me.
11. “But you are those who forsake YHWH, who forget My set-apart mountain, who prepare a table for Gad and who fill a drink offering for Meni.
12. “And I shall allot you to the sword and let you all bow down to the slaughter, because I called and you did not answer, I spoke and you did not hear and you did evil before My eyes and chose that in which I did not delight.”
13. Therefore thus said the Master YHWH, “See, My servants eat, but you hunger; see, My servants drink, but you thirst; see, My servants rejoice, but you are put to shame;
14. See, My servants sing for joy of heart, but you cry for sorrow of heart and wail for breaking of spirit.
15. “And you shall leave your name as a curse to My chosen, for the Master YHWH shall put you to death and call His servants by another name,
16. “so that he who blesses himself in the earth does bless himself in the Elohim of truth. And he who swears in the earth does swear by the Elohim of truth. Becausethe former distresses shall be forgotten and because they shall be hidden from My eyes.
17. “For look, I am creating new heavens and a new earth and the former shall not be remembered, nor come to heart.
18. “But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; for look, I create Yerushalayim a rejoicing and her people a joy,
19. “And I shall rejoice in Yerushalayim and shall joy in My people and let the voice of weeping no more be heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20. “No more is an infant from there going to live but a few days, nor an old man who does not complete his day, for the youth dies one hundred years old, but the sinner being on hundred years old shall be lightly esteemed.
21. “And they shall build houses and inhabit them and plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22. “They shall not build and another inhabit; they shall not plant and another eat. For the day of My people are going to be as the days of a tree and My chosen ones outlive the work of their hands.
23. “They shall not labour in vain, nor bring children for trouble. For they are the seed of the blessed of YHWH and their offspring with them.
24. “And it shall be that before they call, I answer. And while they are still speaking, I hear.
25. “Wolf and lamb feed together, a lion eats straw as an ox and dust is the snake’s food. They shall do no evil, nor destroy in all My set-apart mountain,” said YHWH.
66)1. Thus said YHWH, “The heavens are My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where is this house that you build for Me? And where is this place of My rest?
2. “And all these My hand have made and all these that exist,” declares YHWH. “Yet to such a one I look: on him who is poor and bruised of spirit and who trembles at My Word.
3. “But whoever slaughters the bull slays a man; Whoever slaughters the lamb breaks a dog’s neck; Whoever brings a grain offering–pig’s blood; Whoever burns incense blesses an idol. Indeed, they have chosen their own ways and their being delights in their abominations.
4. “I shall also choose their punishments and bring their fears on them because I called, but no one answered. I spoke and they did not hear and they did evil before My eyes and chose what was displeasing to Me.”
5. Hear the Word of YHWH, you who tremble at His Word, “Your brothers who hate you, who cast you out for My Name’s sake, said, ‘Let YHWH be esteemed, so that we see your joy.” But they are put to shame.”
6. “A roaring sound from the city, a voice from the Hekal, the voice of YHWH, repaying His enemies!
7. “Before she laboured, she gave birth; before a pain came to her, she was delivered of a male child.
8. “Who has heard the like of this? Who has seen the like of these? Is a land brought forth in one day? Is a nation brought forth at once? For as soon as Tsiyon laboured, she gave birth to her children.
9. “Shall I bring to birth and not give delivery?” says YHWH, “Shall I who give delivery restrain birth?” said your Elohim.
10. “Rejoice with Yerushalayim and be glad with her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn for her;
11. “so that you feed and shall be satisfied with the breast of her comforts, so that you drink deeply and shall delight yourselves in her overflowing esteem”
12. For thus said YHWH, “See, I am extending peace to her like a river and the esteem of the gentiles like a flowing stream. And you shall feed; you shall be carried on the side and be fondled on her knees.
13. “As one whom his mother comforts, so I comfort you. And in Yerushalayim you are comforted.”
14. “And you shall see and your heart shall rejoice and your bones flourish as tender grass. And the hand of YHWH shall be known to His servants and His displeasure to His enemies.
15. “For look, YHWH comes with fire and with His chariots, like a whirlwind, to render His displeasure with burning and His rebuke with flames of fire.
16. “For by fire and by His sword YHWH shall judge all flesh and the slain of YHWH shall be many–
17. “those who set themselves apart and cleanse themselves at the gardens after ‘One’ in the midst, eating flesh of pigs and the abomination and the mouse, are snatched away, together,” declares YHWH.
18. “And I, because of their works and their imaginations, am coming to gather all nations and tongues. And they shall come and see My esteem.
19. “And I shall set a sign among them and shall send some of those who escape to the nations–Tarshish and Pul and Lud, who drew the bow and Tubal and Yawan, the coastlands afar off who have not heard My report nor seen My esteem. And they shall declare My esteem among the gentiles.
20. “And they shall bring all your brothers as an offering to YHWH out of all the gentiles, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My set-apart mountain Yerushalayim,” declares YHWH, “as the children of Yisra’el bring an offering in a clean vessel into the House of YHWH.
21. “And from them too I shall take for priests–for Lewites,” declares YHWH.
22. “For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make stand before Me,” declares YHWH, “so your seed and your name shall stand.
23. “And it shall be that from New Moon to New Moon and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,” declares YHWH.
24. “And they shall go forth and look upon the corpses of the men who have transgressed against Me. For their worm shall not die and their fire not be quenched. And they shall be repulsive to all flesh!”
Back to Yeshayahu Chapters 6-35
Filed under: End of Days, False preachers, False Prophet, False teachers, Kingdom of Heaven, Lake of Fire, religion, Satan, Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Yah, Yahuah, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach, Yeshayahu 6-35, YHWH | Tagged: Daniel's 70th week, Elohim, End of Days, Eternal Life, false preachers, False Prophet, false teachers, First "Beast", Great Tribulation Period, Mystery Babylon, Satan, Second "Beast", Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Wrath of Yahuah |