1)1. The vision of Yeshayahu som of Amots, which he saw concerning Yahudah and Yerushalayim in the days of Uzziyahu, Yotham, Ahaz, Hizqiyahu–sovereigns of Yahudah.
2.Hear, O heavens and listen, O earth! For YHWH has spoken. “I have reared and brought up children, but they have transgressed against Me.
3. An ox knows its owner and a donkey its master’s crib–Yisra’el does not know, My people have not understood.”
4. Alas, sinning nation, a people loaded with crookedness, a seed of evil-doers, sons acting corruptly! They forsaken YHWH, they have provoked the Set-apart One of Yisra’el, they went backward.
5. Why should you be beaten any more? You continue in apostasy! All the head is sick and all the heart faints.
6. From the sole of the foot, to the head, there is not soundness in it–wounds and bruises and open sores, they have not been closed or bound up, or soothed with ointment.
7. Your land is laid waste, your cities are burned with fire, strangers devour your land in your presence. And it is laid waste, as overthrown by strangers.
8. And the daughter of Tsiyon is left as a booth in a vineyard, as a hut in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
9. Unless YHWH of hosts had left to us a small remnant, we would have become like Sedom, we would have been made like Amorah!
10. Hear the word of YHWH, you rulers of Sedom; give ear to the Torah of our Elohim, you people of Amorah.
11 “Of what us to Me are your many slaughterings?” declares YHWH. “I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed beasts. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs or goats.
12. “When you come to appear before Me, who has required this from your hand, to trample My courtyards?
13. “Stop bringing futile offerings, incense, it is an abomination to Me. New Moons, Sabbaths, the calling of meetings–I am unable to bear unrighteousness and assembly.
14. “My being hates your New Moons and your appointed times, they are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing them.
15. “And when you spread out your hands, I hide My eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I do not hear. Your hands have become filled with blood,
16. “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean, put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Stop doing evil!
16. Learn to do good! Seek right-ruling, reprove the oppressor, defend the fatherless, plead for the widow.
17. “Come now and let us reason together,” says YHWH. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow, though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
18. “If you submit and obey, you shall eat the good of the land;
19. but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword,” for the mouth of YHWH has spoken.
21. How the steadfast city has become a whore! I have filled it with right-ruling, righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers.
22. Your silver has become dross, your wine is mixed with water.
23. Your rulers are stubborn and companions of thieves. Everyone loves bribes and runs after rewards. They do not defend the fatherless, nor does the cause of the widow reach them.
24. “Therefore the Master declares, YHWH of hosts, the Elohim of Yisra’el, “Ah, I shall be eased of My adversaries and I shall be avenged of My enemies.
25. “And I shall turn My hand against you and shall refine your dross as with lye and shall remove all your alloy.
26. “And I shall give back your judges as at the first and your counselors as at the beginning. After this you shall be called the city of righteousness, a steadfast city.”
27. Tsiyon shall be redeemed with right-ruling and her returning ones with righteousness.
28. And the destruction of transgressors and of sinners is together and those who forsake YHWH shall be consumed.
29. For they shall be ashamed of the terebinth trees which you have desired. And you shall be embarrassed because of the gardens which you have chosen.
30. For you shall be as a terebinth whose leaf fades and as a garden that has not water.
31. The strong shall be for tow and his work for a spark. And both shall burn together, with no one to extinguish.
2)1. The word that Yeshayahu the son of Amots saw concerning Yahudah and Yerushalayim.
2. And it shall be in the latter days that the mountains of the House of YHWH is established on the top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills. And all nations shall flow to it.
3. And many peoples shall come and say, “Come and let’s go up to the mountain of YHWH, to the House of the Elohim of Ya’aqob and let Him teach us His ways and let’s walk in His paths, for out of Tsiyon comes forth the Torah and the Word of YHWH from Yerushalayim.”
4. And He shall judge between the nations and shall reprove many peoples. And they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither teach battle any more.
5. O house of Ya’aqob, come and let us walk in the light of YHWH.
6. For You have forsaken Your people, the house of Ya’aqob, because they have been filled from the East and practise magic like the Philistines and they are pleased with the children of foreigners.
7. And their land is filled with silver and gold and there is no end to their treasures. And their land is filled with horses and there is no end to their chariots.
8. And their land is filled with idols; they bow themselves to the work of their own hands, to what their own fingers have made.
9. And the lowly bows down and the high is humbled; therefore you do not forgive them.
10. Enter into the rock and hide in the dust, because of the fear of YHWH and the splendour of His excellency.
11. The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, the pride of men shall be bowed down and YHWH alone shall be exalted in that day.
12. For YHWH of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty, against all that is lifted up, so that is brought low;
13. and against all the cedars of Lebanon that are high and lifted up and against all the oaks of Basham;
14. and against all the high mountains and against all the hills that are lifted up;
15. and againstevery lofty tower and against every strong wall;
16. and against all the ships of Tarshish and against all the desirable craft.
17. And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down and the pride of men shall be brought low. And YHWH alone shall be exalted in that day,
18. and the idols completely pass away.
19. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks and into the caves of the earth, from dread of YHWH and the splendour of His excellency, when He arises to shake the earth mightily.
20. In that day man shall throw away his idols of silver an his idols of gold, which they made, each for himself to worship, to the moles and bats,
21. to go into the clefts of the rocks and into the crags of the rugged rocks, because of the fear of YHWH and the splendour of His excellency, when He arises to shake the earth mightily.
22. Cease from man, whose breath is in his nostrils, for in what is he to be reckoned upon?
3)1. For look, the Master, YHWH of hosts, is turning aside from Yerushalayim and from Yahudah the stock and the store, all the supply of bread and all the supply of water;
2. the mighty man and the man of battle, the judge and the prophet and the diviner and the elder;
3. the commander of fifty and the highly respected man and the counsellor and the skilled craftsman and the clever enchanter.
4. “And I shall make youths their heads and children shall rule over them.
5. “The people shall exert pressure, man on man, man on his neighbour; the young rise up against the older and the lightly esteemed againstthe highly esteemed.”
6. When a man takes hold of his brother in the house of his father, by the garment and say, “Come, be a chief over us and let this ruin be under your hand,“
7. he shall swear in that day, saying, “I am not a healer, for in my house is neither bread nor garment; do not make me a chief of the people.”
8. For Yerushalayim has stumbled and Yahusha has fallen, because their tongue and their doings are against YHWH, to provoke the eyes of His esteem.
9. The look on their faces witnesses against them and they declare their sin as Sedom; they do not hide it. Who to their being! For they have brought evil upon themselves.
10. “Say to the righteous it is well, for they eat the fruit of their doings.
11. “Woe to the wrong–evil! For the reward of his hand is done to him.
12. “My people! Youths exert pressure on them and women rule over them. O My people! Your leaders lead you astray and swallow the way of your paths.”
13. YHWH shall stand up to plead and is standing to judge the peoples.
14. YHWH enters into judgment with the elders of His people and its heads, “It is you who have eaten up the vineyard, the plunder of the poor is in your houses.
15. What do you mean by crushing My people and grinding the faces of the poor?” declares the Master, YHWH of hosts.
16. And YHWH says, “Because the daughter of Tsiyon are haughty and walk with outstretched necks and seductive eyes, walking and mincing as they go, making a jingling with their feet,
17. therefore YHWH shall smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Tsiyon and YHWH expose their nakedness.”
18. In that day YHWH takes away the finery of the anklets, headbands and the crescents,
19. the pendants, bracelets and the veils,
20. the head-dresses, let ornaments, sashes, perfume bottles and the amulets,
21. the rings and the nose jewels,
22. the costly robes, cloaks, shawls and the purses,
23. the mirrors and the fine linen and the turbans and the large veils.
24. And it shall be: Instead of a sweet fragrance, a smell of decay; and instead of a belt, a rope; and instead of well-set hair, baldness; and instead of a festal robe, a girding of sackcloth; and branding instead of loveliness.
25. Your men shall fall by the sword and your strength in battle.
26. Her gates shall lament and mourn and she shall sit on the ground deserted.
4)1. And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, “We shall eat our own food and wear our own cloths; only let us be called by your name, to take away our reproach.”
2. In that day the Branch of YHWH shall be splendid and esteemed. And the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for he escaped ones of Yisra’el.
3. And it shall be that he who is left in Tsiyon and he who remains in Yerushalayim is called set-apart, everyone who is written among the living in Yerushalayim.
4. When YHWH has washed away the filth of the daughters of Tsiyon and rinsed away the blood of Yerushalayim from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning,
5. then YHWH shall create above every dwelling place of Mount Tsiyon and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night, for over all the esteem shall be a covering,
6. and a booth for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge and for a shelter from storm and rain.
5)1. Please let me sing to the One I love, a song for my loved One regarding His vineyard: my loved One has a vineyard on a fertile hill.
2. And He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vine and built a watchtower in its midst and also made a winepress in it. And He waited for the yielding of grapes, but it yielded rotten ones.
3. “And now, O inhabitant of Yerushalayim and man of Yahudah, please judge between Me and My vineyard.
4. “What more could have been done to My vineyard that I have not done in it? Why, when I waited for the yielding of grapes, did it yield rotten ones?
5. “Now, please permit Me to inform you what I am doing to My vineyard: To takes away its hedge and it shall be burned; to break down its wall and it shall be trampled down;
6. and I lay it waste; it is not pruned or dug and thornbushes and seeds shall come up; and I command the clouds not to rain on it.”
7. For the vineyard of YHWH of hosts is the house of Yisra’el and the man of Yahudah is His pleasant plant. He looked for right-ruling, but see, oppression; for righteousness, but see, weeping.
8. Woe to those who join house to house, who add field to field, until there is no room and you are made to dwell alone in the midst of the land!
9. In my hearing YHWH of hosts said, “Truly, many houses shall be a waste–big and fine ones, without inhabitant.
10. “For ten acres of vineyard yield one bath and a homer of seed yields one ephah.”
11. Woe to those who rise earl in the morning pursuing strong drink, who stay up late at night–wine inflames them!
12. And the lyre and the harp, the tambourine and flute and wine are in their feasts; but they do not regard the deeds of YHWH, nor see the work of His hands.
13. Therefore my people have gone into exile, because they have no knowledge. And their esteemed men are starved and their crowd dried up with thirst.
14. So the grave has made itself wide and opened its mouth beyond measure. Their splendour and their crow and their uproar and he who is exulting within her, shall go down into it.
15. And man is bowed down and mortal man humbled and the eyes of the proud and humbled.
16. But YHWH of hosts is exalted in judgment and the set-apart El is set-apart in righteousness.
17. And the lambs shall feed in their pasture and strangers shall eat in the waste places of the fat ones
18. Woe to those who draw crookedness with cords of falsehood and sin as with wagon ropes,
19. who are saying, “Let Him hurry! Let Him hasten His work, so that we see it! And let the counsel of the Set-apart One of Yisra’el draw near and come so that we know.“
20. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; who put darkness for light and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
21. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and clever in their own sight!
22. Woe to the mighty to drink wine and brave men to mix strong drink,
23. who declare right the wrong for a bribe and the righteousness of the righteous they turn aside from Him!
24. Therefore, as a tongue of fire devours the stubble and the flame consumes the chaff, their root is as rottenness and their blossom goes up like dust–because they have rejected the Torah of YHWH of hosts and despised the Word of the Set-apart One of Yisra’el.
25. Therefore the displeasure of YHWH has burned against His people and He stretches out His hand against them and smites them and the mountains tremble. And their carcass is as filth in the middle of the streets. With all this His displeasure has not turned back and His hand is still stretched out!
26. And He shall lift up a banner to the nations from afar and shall whistle to them from the end of the earth. And see, they come with speed, swiftly!
27. Not one of them is weary or stumbling, not one slumbers or sleeps. Not a belt shall be loosened on their loins, nor the thong of their sandals be broken.
28. Their arrows are sharp and all their bows bent; their horses’ hooves shall seem like flint and their wheels like a whirlwind.
29. Their roar is like that of a lion, they roar like young lions. And they growl and size prey and slip away, with no one to rescue.
30. And in that day they shall growl over it as with the growling of the sea. And one shall look at the earth and see, darkness and distress! And light shall be darkened by the clouds.
Filed under: End of Days, False preachers, False teachers, Reign of Yahusha Messiah, religion, Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Wrath of YAHUAH, Yahuah, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach, Yerushalayim, Yeshayahu 6-35, YHWH, Yisrael | Tagged: Book of Revelation, Daniel's 70th week, Elohim, End of Days, Eternal Life, false preachers, false teachers, Great Tribulation Period, Reign of Yahusha Messiah, Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Wrath of Yahuah, Ya, Yahuah, Yerushalayim, Yeshayahu 6-35, Yisrael | 1 Comment »