Let’s make sure we can understand history correctly. Martin Luther said many horrible things about Jews, which Hitler used against the Jews, and with the help of the Catholic Church, and the silence or even open hostility of most so-called “Christians” in the entire world, the world allowed Hitler and his allies to almost annihilate an entire race on a continent, thereby causing the rise of World War Two with an estimated up to 72 MILLION killed, 61 million on the Allies side, 11 million on the Axis side.
And also let their be absolutely, unequivocally and unmistakably no ambiguity around the perfect FACT that Yahuah sent His Son as a Jew to save the Jews FIRST, then sent Saul, who Yahusha renamed Paul, to give the good news (gospels can be good or send people to the eternal pain of the Lake of Fire) of redemption through the shed sacrifice of a perfect human being on a tree to become a curse through his shed blood, rising from the dead after three days, and after being seen by men for many days, he ascended to heaven in a cloud to receive His glory and sit down at the Right Hand of the Father to be sent down one day to annihilate the anti-Messiah’s army of 200,000,000 and set up His Kingdom for 1,000 years as Satan is locked away and peace and justice reign supreme on Earth, like Messiah said He would.
Now we can get into the exact language YHWH used in connection with the promise he made to Abraham, whom Elohim renamed Israel, as it pertains to the blessings and curses of the Gentiles (all who are not Hebrew are Gentiles) by YHWH.
Genesis 12: 1 And YHWH said to Abram, “Go yourself out of your land, from your relatives and from your father’s house, to a land which I show you. 2 “And I shall make you a great nation and bless you and make your name great and you shall be a blessing. 3 And I shall bless those who bless you and curse him who curses you. And in you all the clans of the earth shall be blessed.”
This was none other than the beginning of the First Covenant, since afterwards it was Abraham that was willing to sacrifice his only child of Sarah’s and his son, Isaac, as YHWH had instructed him to do, and was stopped by YHWH before he could slay the boy, making a covenant with him and his offspring that would creat the state of Yisra’el (Israel) and eventually the New Covenant that would bless the entire world through the redemptive power of Yahusha the Hebrew Messiah, who would welcome the repentant Gentiles to share in the kingdom and glory to come.
The scriptures prophecy of the Israel at the end of the age, which has come to pass since 1948, after Hitler tried to exterminate them. The Jews DO have a homeland promised to them by YHWH, of which no other nation can claim now or in the past
Now let’s move to accurate testimony about Gentile Believers in Yahusha Messiah, and just what kind of role they play in YHWH’s promises to Israel and Yerushalem (Jerusalem).
Romans 11:1 I say then, has Elohim rejected His people? Let it not be! For I also am a Yisraelite, of the seed of Abrahim, of the tribe of Binyamin. 2 Elohim has not rejected His people whom he knew beforehand. 11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Let it not Be! But by their fall deliverance has come to the gentiles, to provoke them to jealousy. 12 And if their fall is riches for the world and their failure riches for the gentiles, how much mor their completeness! 13 For I speak to you the gentiles, inasmuch as I am an emissary to the gentiles…” 16 Now if the first=fruit is set=apart, the lump is also. And if the root is set-apart, so are the branches. 17 And if some fo the branches were broken off and you, being a wild olive tree, have been grafted in among them and came to share the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. And if you boast, remember; you do not bear the root, but the root bears you!…20…By unbelief they were broken off and you stand be belief. Do not be arrogant, but fear. 21 For if Elohim did not spare the natural branches, He might not spare you either. 22 See the kindness and sharpness of Elohim; on those who fell sharpness, but toward you kindness, if you continue in His kindness, otherwise you also shall be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, shall be grafted in, for Elohim is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree, how much more shall these who are the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not wish you to be ignorant of this secret, brothers, lest you should be wise in you own estimation, that hardening in part has come over Yisra’el, UNTIL THE COMPLETENESS OF THE GENTILES HAS COME IN. 26 And so ALL YISRA’EL SHALL BE SAVED, as it has been written, “The Deliverer shall come out of Tsiyon and He shall turn away wickedness from Ya’cob, and this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins. Truly, as regards the Besorah they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the choice THEY ARE BELOVED FOR THE SAKE OF THE FATHERS. 29 For THE GIFTS AND THE CALLING OF Elohim are NOT TO BE REPENTED OF.”
So as we can see in the above scripture, Elohim has promised Israel their land and a Deliverer, and those who bless the Jews will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed. Now we can retrace the events and attitudes of America before World War Two to see if America was blessed or cursed, or maybe cursed, then blessed.
- 1923-1924 — Hitler writes his autobiography, Mein Kampf, German for “My Struggle,” while in prison after the November 1923 failed “Beer Hall Putsch.” In it, Hitler explains his beliefs and plans for the future of the German nation. He describes the “Aryan” race, by eliminating all inferior and undesirable peoples, of which in particular he focuses on the “source of all evil” – the Jews.
- March 20, 1933 — Establishment of the first concentration camp in Nazi Germany, Dachau.
- April 7, 1933 — Nazis’ first anti-Semitic decree removes all Jews from the civil service.
- September 15, 1935 — “The Nuremberg Laws” are passed. These were two anti-Semitic statutes enacted at the Nazi party national convention at Nuremberg, Germany, that basically deprived Jews of German citizenship, removed Jews from all spheres of German political, social and economic life, and established definitions of Jewishness, creating severe discrimination against people who even had a Jewish grandparent.
- July 15, 1937 — Buchenwald concentration camp is opened.
- April 26, 1938 — German Jews required to register their property.
- January 2, 1939 — Time Magazine names it’s Man of the Year for 1938: Adolf Hitler. Click on the magazine cover to read the article.
- May 17, 1939 — British issue the Palestine “White Paper” fixing the upper limit to 75,000 Jews to be admitted into Palestine over the next five years.
- June 1939 — The S.S. St. Louis, a steamship carrying 937 Jewish refugees from Hamburg, is turned away by Cuba. The U.S. refuses to admit the refugees, who are forced to return to Europe. Eventually the refugees are taken by England, Holland, France and Belgium, but their initial rejection by every country, including the United States, gives support to Hitler’s theory that the nations of the world are unconcerned with the plight of Jewish refugees.
- September 1, 1939 — German army invades Poland, marking the beginning of World War II.
- May 20, 1940 — Concentration camp is established at Auschwitz.
- June 1941 — New rules in U.S. government cut refugee immigration to about 25% of relevant quotas.
- July 1941 — New York Yiddish dailies reveal that thousands of Jewish civilians have been massacred by Nazi soldiers in Minsk, Brest-Litovsk, Lvov and other places.
- September 1, 1941 — Jews in all of the Third Reich are required to wear the yellow Star of David.
- October 1941 — Auschwitz II, known as Birkenau, is established.
- October 11, 1941 — “New York Times” story reports on massacres of thousands of Jews in Galicia.
- December 7, 1941 — Japan attacks Pearl Harbor. The United States enters World War II.
- January 20, 1942 — The Nazis hold the Wannsee Conference during which they outline a plan to kill 11,000,000 Jews in Europe. Although the Western Allies do not know about this plan yet, reports of massacres were already reaching the United States. [See above — July, 1941 and October 11, 1941]
- January 30, 1942 — Hitler speaks at the Sports Palace in Berlin, and states: “The war will end with the complete annihilation of the Jews.”
- March 1, 1942 — Extermination begins at Sobibor.
- March 17, 1942 — Extermination begins at Belzec.
- March 20, 1942 — U.S. Intelligence [ie, the Secret Intelligence Branch of the Coordinator of Information — a predecessor to the OSS and CIA] receives a translated dispatch from the British. It is from Gonzalo Montt Rivas, the Chilean consul in Prague, Czechoslovakia, to his superiors in Santiago, Chile. In it, Rivas informs Santiago of a German decree revoking the citizenship and forfeiting the property of German Jews living outside Germany. Rivas also ominously states — “The German triumph (in the war) will leave Europe freed of Semites.”
- March 1942 — Jewish aid organization reports that eyewitness accounts indicate the Nazis have already massacred 240,000 Jews in the Ukraine alone.
- May 1942 — The Jewish Labor Bund in Poland compiles summary of verified massacres and transmits it to the Polish government-in-exile in London.
- June 1, 1942 — Treblinka opens.
- June 1942 — Jewish “Bund” report, detailing mass slaughter of 700,000 Polish Jews and Nazi plans to murder the rest, reaches America, after broadcast of contents of report by BBC.
- June 29, 1942 — At a press conference in London, the World Jewish Congress estimates that the Nazis have already killed over one million Jews.
- Early August, 1942 — News of Nazi plan to annihilate Jews of Europe reaches Gerhart Riegner, the World Jewish Congress representative in Switzerland. His source is German industrialist with access to top Nazi circles.
- August 8, 1942 — Gerhart Riegner informs U.S. consulate in Geneva about a Nazi plan to murder all the Jews of Europe.
- Until recently [July 2001], this was believed by most historians to be the date the United States first obtained “reliable” intelligence of mass exterminations of Jews by the Nazis. But, see March 20, 1942 for possible earlier date.
- August 11, 1942 — U.S. Legation in Switzerland passes information received from Gerhart Riegner to U.S. State Department regarding Nazi plan to kill all European Jews. The U.S. State Department decides the information passed on by Riegner is nothing more than a “fantastic” war rumor, and do not pass the information on to American Jewish leaders.
- August 21, 1942 — President Roosevelt warns Axis powers that the perpetrators of war crimes would be tried after their defeat and face “fearful retribution.”
- August 28, 1942 — After receiving details of Gerhart Reigner’s report regarding the Nazi plan to annihilate European Jews, a British politician cables the information to American Rabbi Stephen Wise.
- September 2, 1942 — Rabbi Stephen Wise contacts U.S. State Department about Nazi plan to kill all European Jews. Wise agrees to remain silent until the information is confirmed. This ‘confirmation’ takes nearly 3 months.
- November 24, 1942 — U.S. State Department confirms the existence of Nazi extermination camps and the murder of two million Jews to date. Rabbi Stephen Wise holds press conference to announce that the Nazis were deporting Jews throughout German-occupied territory to Poland for mass slaughter. The news makes little impact as the next day’s New York Times reported this news on its tenth page. Throughout the rest of the war, the N.Y. Times and most other newspapers failed to give prominent and extensive coverage to the Holocaust.
- December 8, 1942 — Jewish leaders meet with President Roosevelt and hand him a 20-page summary of the Holocaust.
- December 17, 1942 — The Allies issue a statement condemning “in the strongest possible terms this bestial policy of cold-blooded extermination.”
- January, 1943 — U.S. State Department receives information from Switzerland that discloses that 6,000 Jews a day are being killed at one location in Poland.
- February 10, 1943 — U.S. State Department asks legation in Switzerland to discontinue sending reports about the mass murder of Jews to private persons in the U.S.
- April 12, 1943 — The 12-day Bermuda Conference opens. The conference grew out of concerns in Britain about reports that the Nazis were slaughtering Europe’s Jews. The U.S. agreed to hold a closed-door conference with Britain to discuss the issue. But American delegates arrived with secret directives from the U.S. State Department to accomplish little. The delegates to the conference developed almost no concrete proposals. Perhaps because of this they decided to keep their report secret.
- July, 1943 — Jan Karski, a courier for the Polish resistance, meets with FDR, giving him an eyewitness account of the Holocaust.
- August, 1943 — A report received by Jewish leaders in the U.S. advises that the death toll of European Jews has reached four million.
- September, 1943 — A bill is introduced to allow refugees who won’t endanger public safety to be allowed to enter the U.S. temporarily. The bill dies in office.
- October 6, 1943 — 400 Orthodox rabbis march on Washington from the Capitol to the White House. The President refuses to see them. However, as a result, public hearings on rescue in the House and Senate are held.
- January 13, 1944 — “Report to the Secretary on the Acquiescence of This Government in the Murder of the Jews” is received by U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, Henry Morgenthau Jr. Earlier, U.S. Treasury Department officials, working on projects to provide aid to European Jews, discovered that their colleagues in the U.S. State Department were actually undermining rescue efforts. They brought their concerns to Morgenthau, who was Jewish and a long-time supporter of Roosevelt. Morgenthau directed the preparation of this report, presented it to FDR and requested that he establish a rescue agency.
- January 22, 1944 — January 22, 1944, The president issued Executive Order 9417, creating the War Refugee Board [WRB]. Estimates indicate that the WRB may have saved as many as 200,000 Jews. One can only speculate how many more might have been saved had the WRB been established in August 1942, when Gerhart Riegner’s message reached the United States.
- April, 1944 — Two escapees from Auschwitz, Rudolph Verba and Alfred Wetzler, provide Jewish underground in Slovakia with full description of the death camp.
- May 16, 1944 — Rabbi Weissmandl sends out pleas to bomb camp and rail lines — based on his “Auschwitz Protocol” — a 31 page report from the eyewitness accounts of Rudolph Verba and Alfred Wetzler.
- May 31, 1944 — Aerial reconnaissance photograph taken of the Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination camp, by the U.S. Army Air Force’s 8th Division. The U.S. had aerial reconnaissance photos of Auschwitz as early as April 4, 1944. Go here for more information.
- June 6, 1944 — D-Day. The Allies land at Normandy in their invasion of Nazi-occupied Europe.
- June 21, 1944 — Mantello sends out Auschwitz Protocols through the British Exchange Telegraph and, two weeks later, Swiss newspapers publish the story of 1,715,000 Jews being murdered.
- June 26, 1944 — U.S. Secretary of State Hull and Anthony Eden of Britain issue warnings to Hungary’s Admiral Horthy. King Gustav of Sweden sends a personal protest. The International Red Cross finally takes an active interest in saving Jews.
- June 1944 — U.S. War Department turns down appeals to bomb rail links between Hungary and Auschwitz, after desperate appeals by the Jewish underground.
- August 16, 1944 — U.S. War Department issues a statement that bombing Auschwitz would divert air power from “decisive operations elsewhere.”
- August 20, 1944 — 127 Flying Fortress Bombers drop high-explosives on the factory areas at Auschwitz, less than five miles east of the gas-chambers.
- September 13, 1944 — U.S. heavy bombers rain destruction on factory areas a few miles from Auschwitz, but Allies refuse to bomb railroad tracks or gas chambers at Auschwitz.
- November 2, 1944 — SS Chief Heinrich Himmler orders a halt to the gassing of Jews, followed by destruction of gas chambers and crematoria.
- January, 1945 — Death marches of prisoners into the interior of Germany begin, taking 250,000 Jewish lives.
- January 27, 1945 — Soviet forces capture Auschwitz.
- February 1, 1945 — U.S. State Department announces that perpetrators of all crimes against Jews and other minorities will be published.
- April 30, 1945 — Hitler commits suicide; end of the Third Reich.
- May 7, 1945 — Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies.
- June 1945 — Allied countries establish a tribunal at Nuremberg, Germany to try Axis leaders for war crimes.
- November 20, 1945 — The Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal commences.
- 1946 — After more than 200 days of proceedings, the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal concludes. Death sentences given to Goering, Ribbentrop, Streicher, Hans Frank and seven other Nazis.
As you can see by the information contained in numbers , the United States of America saw, heard, and had ample evidence of what the Jews of Europe were facing, turned our back on the Jews from the MA St Louis which later resulted in the death of many of them, and allowed antisemitism to flourish, which finally resulted in World War Two. Is Barack Obama going to bless Israel and the U.S., or harm Israel and cause curses including war, famine, death and disease to ravish america?
Remember, it wasn’t until the Allies, including America, defeated Nazi Germany that they saw blessings of victory with new weapons that caused Japan to surrender, ending the War and bringing relative peace to the planet for the last 60+ years. But there were moments of war, so where did America stand with Israel during these times?
First let’s take a look at numbers 3 and 4 to see that Jews in Germany were stripped of civil service and then lost their citizenship and were thoroughly discriminated against in 1933 and 1935 respectively. Then we can see in Jan. of 1939 Time Magazine named Hitler ‘Man of the Year’ and praised him, then in 1939 the U.S. rejected Jews from the ship MA St Louis. September 1939 marks the beginning of World War Two with the invasion of Poland by Germany, and in July of 1941 America learns of massacres of Jewish civilians by Nazi’s in Europe. America enters the War via an attack by Japan on Dec. 7, 1941. By this time, Hitler had indeed become very powerful.
As a matter of historical record, the United States, though timid, indifferent, cold and even semi-hostile at times against Zionism, which is the belief that Jews should live in the homeland Yahuah gave them thousands of years ago, and against Israel itself and Jews in general, has remained the strongest ally of Israel from the start of that nation until this day, though Barack Obama may change this soon…
In the United Nations, the U.S. didn’t even cast its first veto until 1972, and that was on a Syrian-Lebanese complaint against Israel. In fact, from 1967-72, the U.S. supported or abstained on 24 resolutions, most critical of Israel. And from 1973-2000, the Security Council adopted about 90 resolutions on the Middle East, with most of them also critical of Israel. The U.S. vetoed a total of 33 resolutions and, thereby supported the Council’s criticism of Israel by its vote of support or by abstaining about two-thirds of the time. Since its inception, the UN has been generally hostile to Israel with the US often her sole defender. Israel returns the friendship by voting solidly with the US on virtually all issues.
The U.S. was first to recognize Israel, only minutes after it was officially created in 1948, which was consistent with a 1922 Congressional resolution backing the League of Nations mandate for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. In the 6-Day 1967 War, the U.S. through its State Department said it was “neutral in thought, word and deed” about the conflict, with Johnson imposing an arms embargo on the region. So, what happened in 1968 after a string of victories by the U.S. in Vietnam in 1967? The Tet Offensive, which changed with antisemitic Walter Cronkite reporting that the war was unwinnable, changing public support for the War effort into a huge negative complete with the Weather Underground terrorist group declaring war on America, along with massive civil unrest and upheavals all across the country. The Philippines, which had given the U.S. a 99-year lease on designated military, naval, and air bases, was reduced to 25 years beginning 1967. Remember that Israel defeated a radical Arab, pro-Soviet offensive, which threatened to bring about the collapse of pro-American Arab regimes and disrupt oil supply, thus severely undermining U.S. standard of living.
Remember also that the U.S. gained valuable military information from analysis of captured Soviet equipment, including SAM-2, SAM-12, Mig-21 aircraft, and Soviet T-54 battle tanks, with Israel giving a squadron of MiG-21s to the U.S. and used for Air and Naval forces for training purposes.
Just as a side note, since 1967, Israel has transferred captured Soviet weapons systems to the U.S. Pentagon after every conflict: 1967, 1967-70, 1973, 1982, 1990 (Scud remnants from the Gulf War), and 2006 (remnants of Iranian supplied missiles). In 1982, Israel destroyed Soviet anti-aircraft batteries in Lebanon that were considered immune to American weapons, with Israel sharing the operation’s lessons to the U.S., estimated to be worth billions of dollars.
And General George Keegan, former head of U.S. Air Force Intelligence, publicly declared that “Israel is worth five CIA’s,” and further stated that between 1974 and 1990, Israel received $18.3 billion in U.S. military grants, but during the same period Israel provided the U.S. with $50-80 billion in intelligence, research and development savings, and Soviet weapons systems captured and transferred to the U.S.
Also, during the 1967-1970 1000 Day War of Attrition, the IDF, armed with American aircraft successfully defeated a Soviet-supplied air defense system, revealing deficiencies in Soviet air-defense doctrine to US defense planners, with Israel also sharing captured military equipment including P-2 radar and Soviet tanks.
The Yom Kippur War of 1973 saw the U.S. finally come to the rescue of Israel: “The President has agreed — and let me repeat this formally – that all your aircraft and tank losses will be replaced,” U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger told the Israelis on Oct. 9, 1973. The U.S. decision allowed Israel to send hundreds of additional tanks and planes into battle that were being saved in case of future losses.
So what happened in 1973? The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam), and the Provisional Revolutionary Government of South Vietnam (Viet Cong) sign a peace agreement in Paris, France, ending the longest U.S. war & military draft. Following President Richard Nixon’s visit to China, the U.S. and the People’s Republic of China agree to establish liaison offices, and U.S. - Sino relations begin to shift as the U.S. would now use China as a semi-ally against the U.S.S.R., giving the U.S. a permanent wedge against Moscow.
Also, Egypt and Israel sign a U.S.-sponsored cease-fire accord, which would allow Egypt to be a partner for peace, which also would be used as a wedge against other more hostile Arab states, giving the U.S. another tactical advantage in U.S./U.S.S.R. relations. U.S. President Richard Nixon begins several talks with Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev, paving the way for somewhat better relations with Moscow.
And in 1973, because of U.S. re-supply, Israel defeated Soviet-trained and equipped Egyptian and Syrian forces and shared that captured Soviet equipment, including T-62 battle tanks, with the U.S. Israel and emerged as the only reliable ally where U.S. troops could land, equipment can be pre-positioned, and where the U.S. has friendly port facilities (in Haifa and Ashdod) in the entire Middle East region, saving the U.S. billions of dollars.
Finally, Israel, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, US & USSR meet in Geneva, with relative peace from this time in the Middle East until the Gulf War in 1991.
Although the U.S. was the first to recognize Israel, America denied her the right to defend herself somewhat by going along with other nations to deny them weapon sales through the embargo of the 1949 Tripartite Agreement on weapons, even though the US sold hundreds of millions of dollars in weaponry to Arab states during the 1950s and early 1960s. It wasn’t until 1962, when the U.S. agreed to sell to Israel its first significant American system, the HAWK anti-aircraft missile, that America started to back Israel in a big way, and she took off from the Cuban Missile Crisis to become an even greater nation that stopped the Soviet Union from swallowing the world in Communism.
As a direct result of the Yom Kippur War, the U.S. quadrupled its foreign aid to Israel, and the doctrine of maintaining Israel’s “qualitative edge” over its neighbors was begun, based both on U.S. gratitude of Israel’s defense of Western values in a generally hostile region, with the backdrop of the Cold War with the understanding of opposing the hostile Arab client states of the U.S.S.R.
The U.S. didn’t give financial aid to Israel until, you guessed it, the year of the start of the Korean War, where the U.S. outnumbered was able to stop the total takeover of the entire nation. This would have meant a very different world had this occurred. New Philippine constitution names Marcos president for life, keeping a strong U.S. as a long-term strategic partner against Soviet and Chinese desires in the region. The 1st U.S. POWs in N Vietnam released; 116 of 456 flown to the Philippines. Luna 21 launched to Moon, Pioneer 11 launched to Jupiter & Saturn and U.S. launches 1st Skylab crew to keep up with Soviet launches to moon and space of that year. The first portable cell phone call is made in New York City.
But why did desert storm occure in 1991? The U.S. only lost 148 in battle and prevented Iraq from destabilizing the region and thereby eventually severely reducing oil supplies to the U.S., crippling our economy.
And let us remember how much of a blessing the state of Israel has been to America and those that love freedom in the world.
- In 1970, Israel caused the withdrawal of Syrian forces from Jordan, when the U.S. was in wars in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, thus preventing the fall of the pro-American regime and the installation of a pro-Soviet radical Palestinian terrorist regime.
- In 1981, Israel bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor at Osirak, delaying Saddam Hussein’s quest for nuclear weapons, thus providing the U.S. with the option of engaging in conventional wars with Iraq in 1991 and 2003, instead of wars with nuclear weapons possibly involved, saving the world a nightmarish scenery of possibly globe-altering conditions.
- The vice president of General Dynamics which produces the F16 fighter jets, stated that Israel is responsible for 600 improvements in the plane’s systems, modifications estimated to be worth billions of dollars, and spared dozens of research and development years.
- During the Gulf War in 1991, Israel provided invaluable intelligence, an umbrella of air cover for military cargo, and even had personnel planted in the Iraqi desert to pick up downed American pilots.
- In 2005, Israel provided the U.S. with the world’s most extensive experience in homeland defense and warfare against suicide bombers and car bombs, with American soldiers training in IDF facilities.
- Israeli-made drones fly in Iraq, as well as in Afghanistan, providing the U.S. with vital intelligence.
- In September 2007, the IAF destroyed a Syrian-North Korean nuclear plant, providing the U.S. with vital information on Russian air defense systems, which are also employed by Iran.
- In 2009, Israel shared with the U.S. its battle-tested experience in combating Palestinian and Hizbullah terrorism. with U.S. GIs benefiting from Israel’s battle tactics against car bombs, improvised explosive devices and homicide bombings.
- Israel informed U.S. the lessons of battle (during the Cold War Soviet military doctrine) and counter-terrorism (including aircraft security, homicide-suicide bombings) which reduced U.S. losses in Iraq and Afghanistan, prevented attacks on U.S. soil, upgraded U.S. weapons, and contributed to the U.S. economy. Without Israel, the U.S. could have been forced to deploy tens of thousands of U.S. troops in the eastern Mediterranean Basin, at a cost of billions of dollars per year.
- Israel’s utilization of American arms gives U.S. military industries, such as Boeing and General Dynamics, a competitive edge compared to European industries. It also boosts U.S. military production, producing more American jobs, and improving U.S. national security. Japan and South Korea preferred the “Hawkeye” spy plane and the MD-500 chopper, both purchased and upgraded by Israel, over comparable British and French aircraft.
- Most of the $1.8 billion in annual U.S. military aid to Israel must be spent in the U.S., proving work for about 50,000 U.S. workers. Virtually all of the $1.2 billion in annual economic aid goes for repayment of debt to the U.S., incurred from military purchases dating back many years, which is now almost liquidated.
- Innovative Israeli technologies have given the U.S. a boost on U.S. civilian, including computer-related industries and agricultural industries, which view Israel as a valuable research and development friend.
- In contrast to U.S. commitments to Korea, Japan, Germany and other parts of the world, not a single U.S. military serviceperson needs to be stationed in Israel, which is estimated to be about $200,000 per year. Assuming a minimum contingent of 25,000 troops, the cost savings to the U.S. would be about $5 billion a year.
Filed under: Barack Hussein Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Big Brother, End of Days, False preachers, False Prophet, Hell, Kingdom of Heaven, Lake of Fire, religion, Satan, Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Time of Jacob's Trouble, Yahuah, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach, Yerushalayim, Yeshayahu 6-35, YHWH, Yisrael | Tagged: Barack Hussein Obama, Big Brother, Book of Revelation, Catholic Pope, Daniel's 70th week, End of Days, Eternal Life, false preachers, First "Beast", Great Tribulation Period, Roman Catholic Church, Second "Beast", Set-apart One of Yisra'el, Shiite, Sunni, Vatican, Wrath of Yahuah, Yahuah, Yahusha Ha'Mashiach, Yeshayahu 6-35, Yisrael | Leave a Comment »